Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

2007 t-shirts

Last post 17-06-2007, 4:14 PM by Annabel. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  29-05-2007, 8:26 AM 1207

2007 t-shirts

Hey everyone!

I've been tracking down some t-shirt manufacturers and think I've hooked us up with a good one!! Thing is we need to get our orders in pronto, so if you want a t-shirt, I'll have a sign-up sheet tonight or else drop me an email! Apparently they come in every colour imaginable (so don't just tell me green- tell me what kind of green!) and there's men and women's small, medium and large (which I'm told actually fit too!) We'll have a vote on our final design tonight- the options we're looking at are the crazed guitarist sheep on the mountain, the footprints on New Zealand one and the pirate map (argh me hearties) and then Jenny has kindly offered to perfect it over the weekend (cheers Jenny- you rock!!)

The t-shirts will be $25 each and any profits are going to the Wellington High School Europe trip later this year (as they're the ones making the t-shirts for us) so it's all for a good cause! Plus they're going to look awesome!!

So get your orders in quick smart! Yo ho ho!

Filed under:
  •  05-06-2007, 10:17 AM 1247 in reply to 1207

Re: 2007 t-shirts

Heyhey again...

Ok, for all those people emailing in, I'm still figuring out final details (got a bit more complicated than I thought) but hopefully will have the final design and what the t shirts look like up on the web in the next few days. Am also looking at an alternative source (think current one will take forever) but price will definitely not be above $25 so you can hook yourself up with a snazzy t-shirt for a very sensible price! And once I've got orders in, they should be all set for the next few weeks, so if you're an international student heading home, they will be ready before the end of exams!

Cheers, Annabel

•  06-06-2007, 8:10 PM 1276 in reply to 1247

I hope you choose NZ-made tee-shirts. We (The Greens) have used Capital Apparel (The Tee Shirt Factory) 04 3845589 previously and they're good - NZ made, good price. Quentin

Quentin Duthie
    quentin.duthie@gmail.com
  •  12-06-2007, 9:01 AM 1358 in reply to 1276

Exciting news everyone- the t-shrit design is ready to roll! I was hoping to upload it up onto the website so everyone can check it out but unfortunately my technological capabilities are not up to the challenge (can't even get the scanner to work!!) Anyway so they look mean, and the format is VUWTC 2007 on the front made up of footprints then a map of New Zealand with footprints radiating out from Vic at the centre on the back (think they're already floating round the site somewhere anyway).

I'm still finalising where we'll get them from, the whole Wellington High thing's fallen through, but will have all those details at the meeting tonight (and hopefully some t-shirts for people to try on so you can check out sizes). I'm aiming for $20, but they definitely won't be more than $25 anyway. And cheers for the info Quentin, think they were one of the places that didn't get back to me so will try them again.

Anyway, so get your orders in at the meeting tonight (and you'll need to pay then too!) and if you can't make it, drop me an email and I'll let you know more details about sizes and stuff. If you've already emailed me an order and I don't see you tonight, I'll email to confirm it in the next couple of days.But definitely let me know by Thursday, as I'll try to get the order in on Friday so all our international people have the chance to get one before they disappear home!

Cheers, Sir Beattie

•  12-06-2007, 1:40 PM 1361 in reply to 1358

Thanks Annabel! - see you all tonight!

[edit: hmm, just remembered your weekend trip :P

- Can't delete posts, wth! I'll leave my tags though!]

Filed under: ,
  •  13-06-2007, 10:05 AM 1366 in reply to 1361

Ok for all those people who signed up last night, I've just been on the phone to the t-shirt people and they said it won't cost any more to do a black and white print so you definitely can have whatever colour you want!

Also, they do one size smaller than the men's small (which is apparently quite a bit smaller) so guys if you do want something smaller than the massive men's small without being meterosexual, let me know and I'll change your size.

And everyone needs to pay next week ($25)!

And if you haven't got your order in, I need it by tomorrow night so be pronto!

Cheers, Sir Beattie

PS: will figure out a way round that one Dale as there is clearly no association between the words Annabel and drinking!!

•  13-06-2007, 2:50 PM 1376 in reply to 1207

Ok one more thing....

In my extreme organisational prowess I have misplaced the original sign up sheet for t-shirts (from several Tuesdays ago) so if you haven't already emailed me to confirm that order, would be a rather sensible idea to email again!

Chur chur

•  17-06-2007, 4:14 PM 1426 in reply to 1376

Right the order is in for our awesome 2007 t-shirts, so if you are getting one you need to pay me ($25) on Tuesday night! They should be ready in the next couple of weeks and are indeed New Zealand made!

Cheers, Annabel

View as RSS news feed in XML