Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Clubs Week next Monday and Wednesday - help needed!

Last post 11-07-2011, 4:39 PM by Kieran. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-07-2011, 9:36 PM 6005

Clubs Week next Monday and Wednesday - help needed!

Hey all, its clubs week round 2 next week for the new trimester - and we need volunteers to help out on the stalls, promote the club and get lots of new members along!

On Tuesday (12 July) we'll be down at Pipitea Campus by the law buildings, and on Wednesday (13 July) up at Kelburn Campus. So if you can help out anytime between 11am - 2pm on one or both days please put your name in this spreadsheet (and your diary/calendar) or email me at patonomatic@gmail.com if you're not able to access it. More than one person per time slot is good, the more the merrier!

Details to come - will let you know arrangements around taking memberships and setup time/exact location when I find out.

Cheers,

Kieran,
    Co-Treasurer
    Filed under:
  •  11-07-2011, 4:39 PM 6006 in reply to 6005

Re: Clubs Week next Monday and Wednesday - help needed!

Help still needed - please update this spreadsheet (and your diary/calendar) or email me at patonomatic@gmail.com if you can help at any time between 10.30am - 2pm at Pipitea Campus on Tuesday (down by law buildings) or Kelburn campus on Wednesday (in Cotton corridor).

I'll email you some flyers to print and give out if you volunteer. Perhaps someone with a gear shed key can grab some stuff from the shed (and do we still have that sheet + flag with the club logo on it?) and setup at 10.30 on each day?

Cheers

Kieran,
    Co-Treasurer
View as RSS news feed in XML