Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Calling all people with awesome photos

Last post 19-02-2008, 1:31 PM by AmeliaG. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  14-02-2008, 10:10 AM 2687

Calling all people with awesome photos

Hi All

We, (Steve, Kieran and I) are looking for photos to use for publicity posters and slide shows. 

If you have some great photos, we'd love to have them. 

We're not just after great scenery (although we definately want some of those), but if would also be cool if you have photos showing the range of activities that we do as a club, social events, instruction, tubing, climbing, skiing, mountaineering, tramping, drinking, biking etc etc. 

Basically anything you think would make people want to join the club. 

Cheers,

Sarah

Filed under: , , ,
  •  14-02-2008, 10:30 AM 2689 in reply to 2687

Re: Calling all people with awesome photos

You can email photos to me at patonomatic@gmail.com - if they're already on the web somewhere just email me a link to save my inbox space...

As sarah says, want to get a range of photos typical of what we do - including the people, activities, scenery, and so on. If you just send one or two each (or reccommend from the website galleries) from the last tramping year it would be fantastic!

Cheers,

Kieran,
    Co-Treasurer
    Filed under: ,
  •  16-02-2008, 9:04 PM 2714 in reply to 2687

Re: Calling all people with awesome photos

Hey Sarah,

Not that I like to blow my own trumpet or anything....but there's an awesome photo of me taken with Bernie's camera on top my car while down south over summer. Ask him for the photo,  or if your reading this Bernie, flick it on!

Scotty.

•  19-02-2008, 1:31 PM 2731 in reply to 2714

Photo Wanted - Loo with a view: Milford Track

Hi team

Does anyone have a really good photo of the loo with a view on the Milford Track? If you do could you please email it to:

steve.corin@actrix.co.nz

Thanks, Gary

View as RSS news feed in XML