Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Do you want a terrific tramping club t-shirt?

Last post 30-08-2007, 8:30 PM by Annabel. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  20-08-2007, 1:56 PM 1973

Do you want a terrific tramping club t-shirt?

Heyhey

Due to popular demand, I'm going to order another lot of our awesome 2007 t-shirts. If you're keen, you need to let me know by September 7 at the very latest (I won't be doing another run of them so it's now or never if you're not cool enough to already have one!) They come in an enormous range of colours and a range of sizes (although the men's ones are pretty massive) and are proudly New Zealand made with Jenny's awesome designs gracing the front and back. They cost $25 and are an essential tramping club fashion accessory!

So drop me an email if you're keen!

•  20-08-2007, 2:15 PM 1975 in reply to 1973

Re: Do you want a terrific tramping club t-shirt?

I'd actually like another one - a brown one since I lost my beloved brown tshirt with kiwis on it :(

So put me down for a brown one with white graphics, womens size small thanks!!

:)

Filed under:
  •  20-08-2007, 5:10 PM 1978 in reply to 1975

Will indeed do that- sorry to hear of your loss!
  •  30-08-2007, 8:30 PM 2072 in reply to 1978

Hey guys,

the sign up sheet for this round of t-shirts mysteriously disappeared halfway through Tuesday night so if you want a t-shirt, drop me an email or I'll have another sign up sheet on Tuesday. If you are keen to be among the styly cohort of the club, you need to let me know by September 14 or you'll miss out for this year (and some of the suggestions I've heard for next year include "VUWTC- farting hard since 1921" so I'd hurry if I was you!!

Sorry for the hassle!

View as RSS news feed in XML