Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Put on your Brooklyn party hat! and then sleep it off at palliser...

Last post 28-02-2011, 11:25 PM by Michael. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-02-2011, 8:33 PM 5747

Put on your Brooklyn party hat! and then sleep it off at palliser...

Hey all, in celebration of 23 Bruce Ave finally getting rid of me, we are throwing a party! It will be in celebration of lots of other cool stuff too, like Jason getting accepted into cool canadian schools, Anna-marie moving in, and several forgotten birthdays (i'm sure).

Friday the 18th of Feb, 23 Bruce Ave, from 7ish.

Sometime on saturday, those who survive will drag their sorry butts to cape palliser if the weather is decent for some serious bacon (yes or hashbrowns kieran) eating!

Cool beans, see you all there!

Jess Clark
  •  16-02-2011, 7:57 AM 5765 in reply to 5747

Re: Put on your Brooklyn party hat! and then sleep it off at palliser...

While some sad people might be piking on Palliser there is a keen crew of devotees still heading out that way at various times on Saturday. For the most part people seem to have sorted out their own transport options but if you want to come and need a lift the get in touch with me and I'll see what I can arrange.

Note that this will be replacing the scheduled trip for this weekend and will involve some driving, some walking, some ice cream, some free diving, some legal paua, some merriment and the usual moderate sized campfire for marsh mellows.

Jason
    activnz@gmail.com
  •  28-02-2011, 11:25 PM 5770 in reply to 5765

Re: Put on your Brooklyn party hat! and then sleep it off at palliser...

Wish I could have made it! Unfortunately this would have been in the middle of the summer Shakespeare season.

Oh well, that's over now...maybe I'll actually be able to head into the hills again soon. Maybe...

View as RSS news feed in XML