Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Club Committe 08 - 09

Last post 10-10-2008, 7:45 AM by adam. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-10-2008, 11:09 PM 3695

Club Committe 08 - 09

Hi all,

Firstly, I want to say a big thanks to this past years committee for doing a great job at keeping the club running so smoothly, well done!!!

Secondly, congratulations to everyone on the new committee. I think we have a really good mix of personalities and experience so the coming year promises to be great.Can you all please email me your details (e.g name, position, phone, email) as soon as you can and I'll update the website with details of the new committee.

More details to follow once the formalities of handing over to the new committee have been completed...

Cheers

Jason
    activnz@gmail.com
  •  09-10-2008, 9:21 PM 3710 in reply to 3695

Re: Club Committe 08 - 09

Hey, I started up the VUWTC group on facebook and have the admin rights to it.  I don't really do anything with the group, but it could be used in a better way, such as by sending out invites for events.  I'm more than happy to pass over the admin rights to the new president, secretary, publications officer or whoever.  Just let me know who I should add as an admin.

Cheers,

James 

•  09-10-2008, 9:58 PM 3712 in reply to 3710

Thanks for this James. I'm not on Facebook so if anyone else wants to take this up feel free.

A couple of people have mentioned that our space on the web could be used for more quoting features from other sites such as Facebook. This is something I'll be investigating. I have a couple of what I think are quite exciting opportunities developing in this area, but won't say too much yet. Only to watch this space...

Jason
    activnz@gmail.com
  •  10-10-2008, 7:45 AM 3713 in reply to 3712

SR. PRESIDENTE! I think you know all my details. Perhaps you should think about joining facebook???

Adam Williams
    Ex-President
    021 239 9543
View as RSS news feed in XML