Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help

B'day Desserts and Cocktails (Sunday)

•  14-03-2008, 3:15 PM

B'day Desserts and Cocktails (Sunday)

Hey guys,

To celebrate the momentous occasion that is my birthday this Sunday, I thought I'd spare you all another raging party and instead invite you to a delicate, refined desserts and cocktails evening at 91A Karepa (aka the coolest flat in Brooklyn)!

Its BYO of both (which could alternatively be interpreted as 'bake your own' or 'buy your own'), but you could also just bring the ingredients and make a mess of our kitchen :) Or just bring icecream... not to mention also the dregs of your bottles from the night before for some creative cocktail mixes!

And while drinking sounds like perfect preparation for the working week to me, those less dedicated workers/students (or drivers) may wish to bring some non-alcoholic cocktail ingredients!

So see you Sunday round 7 or 8pm or whenever you feel like turning up really - and if you haven't been to our place, let me know as you'll never find it otherwise :)

PS am heading to the cricket on Sunday too if its not raining and still going - so come along and experience the excitement and joys of 5 day test cricket! ie bring a book :)

Kieran,
    Co-Treasurer
View Complete Thread