Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Rock climbing :)

Last post 28-02-2009, 11:56 AM by Terra Dumont. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  19-02-2009, 10:51 PM 4152

Rock climbing :)

ROCK CLIMBING TITAHI BAY SUNDAY 1st MARCH

Come if climbing is your life or if you have never touched rock before!  It will be awesome!!!

Meet at the gear shed. Not sure what time yet, open to suggestions! Probably 10am?? (weather dependant)

Sorry this is written so early, but I'm heading to Golden Bay till the 27th or 28th so won't have internet till I get back.

So please register your interest and if you have a vehicle or not. If you have any questions post them and some one else will answer them I'm sure :)

Yah for climbing!!!

Terra :)

•  25-02-2009, 4:00 PM 4167 in reply to 4152

Re: Rock climbing :)

Hi I'm pretty keen to come along.  Just a beginner though and don't have equipment is that ok?  Also is the gear shed on Waiteata Road?
  •  25-02-2009, 4:08 PM 4168 in reply to 4167

Hello Chris, I am speaking on behalf of Terra as she is away at the moment.

It would be good to have you along and we have some equipment that you will be able to use for the day.

There has been a change in Meeting place to the Hunter car park.  This is in front of the Hunter building and we usually meet somewhere around the NZ post mail box.

Craig

•  28-02-2009, 11:56 AM 4171 in reply to 4168

hey I'm home!

Looked at the forecast - looks like should clear a bit come mid morning or so. So 10am Hunter car park, with a back up plan of Hangdog if Guy says the weather in Titahi bay is sh*t?

Terra :)

View as RSS news feed in XML