Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Thursday Fun Runs

Last post 17-03-2011, 10:50 AM by ginawaibl. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  15-03-2011, 9:28 PM 5796

Thursday Fun Runs

Thursday fun runs start this week. You don't have to be super fit or even particularly fit to come along. This weeks is more of a meet and greet. We'll have leisurely job along the waterfront and around Oriental Bay before heading up Mt Victoria for an awesome view over the city and the harbour (we may even just walk up the hill!) We then head back down to the bay and for those who are keen there will some jumping, diving and somersaults off the wharf into the harbour. It'll be a FUN run (and by run I mean gentle jog).

After this I'll have a much better idea of who is keen for what and when. I'm looking at organising a fitter group and a more casual group to go at different times starting next week.

WHEN: Thursday 6:30pm
    WHERE: The waterfront side of Frank Kitts park by the weird dancing pole (map)
    WHY: Meet people! Have fun! Watch crazy people jumping in the harbour! Chat about past trips!

Email or text me if you are keen to come along or get lost finding the weird dancing pole or even can't make that time but would be keen to come along next week or at another time. In fact you can even email me or text me if you miss your mummy and want someone to talk to :)

Jason
    activnz@gmail.com
  •  17-03-2011, 10:50 AM 5799 in reply to 5796

Re: Thursday Fun Runs

I'm keen. I'm going to leave my stuff with the climbers at Freiburg, so hopefully join you as you go past.

My cell is 021 121 9002 if you want to get hold of me at all.

Gina

Gina

021 121 9002

gina.f.waibl@mwhglobal.com
View as RSS news feed in XML