Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

An annual celebration this Friday!

Last post 23-01-2009, 10:14 AM by Alyn. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  20-01-2009, 10:27 AM 4049

An annual celebration this Friday!

This Friday I am having an annual celebration type event to mark the day I entered this world (actually Thursday but Friday is a better day for a celebration)

So there will be the usual sort of things that happen at this annual event.  These will be some BBQing, some inebriation, some tunes and a pretty good time for all.  This is an event that you do not want to miss.  It only happens once a year!

• So it will be on this Friday (23rd)
    • Sometime from 6:00pm onwards
    • It is at my flat in Ngaio
    • There will be a BBQ
    • Oh yeah - BYO

And there is plenty of room for those who want to stay and go home the next day when they are slightly less inebriated. There is even a spare bed and Scotts couches

Hope to see you there

Craig

•  21-01-2009, 4:47 PM 4055 in reply to 4049

Re: An annual celebration this Friday!

Further to various weekend celebrations, parties and festivities

Tomorrow (Thursday) some of us will be having fish and chip Thursday for lunch.  So if you are in the area and would like to come along and join, please do

• 12:45 at the Thorndon Fish and chip store (on Molesworth Street in Front of New World)
  •  23-01-2009, 10:14 AM 4064 in reply to 4049

Re: An annual celebration this Friday!

If anybody is in the Brooklyn, Kelburn and Karori area or anywhere between there and Craig's place and would like a lift I'll be heading to this around 7 and returning later in the evening.

Let me know if you'd like a lift. 

Alyn
    027 446 5275
    Alyn.Higgins@hospitalitynz.org.nz
View as RSS news feed in XML