Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help

Tramping Club Party!!

•  19-03-2007, 12:36 PM

Tramping Club Party!!

Hey kids,

Now some of that pesky tramping is out of the way we can concentrate on the more important events approaching this weekend – Rockcraft 1 and the first tramping club party!!  The party will be after Rockcraft 1 on Saturday night and is going to be held at Bryans house, 59a Northland Rd, which is above the Northland shops. The door is just to the right of the dairy and will have a sign on it so you know where you are going!

Getting there, if you are busing it should be No. 22 or 23 and jump off the bus just after the Northland tunnel. If you are walking there is lots of ways and hopefully someone more computer savvy than me will attach a map! Other than that, there will be cars going from all over the place so ask around at the meeting and we can try and wrangle some type of car pooling situation.

So come along Saturday anytime from 8pm, bring yourself, your friends, flatmates, strangers met along the way, something to drink and anything else you want to make the evening fun J To put your minds at rest I can also guarantee there will be no bagpipes or Britney Spears, I can't comment on the possible presence of pyschadelic turkeys though....

Any questions come along to the meeting on Tuesday or flick me an email mckenzkath1@student.vuw.ac.nz, see you all on Saturday!!!!

View Complete Thread