Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help

Soph’s Triple Party Bonanza

•  19-05-2008, 6:40 PM

This Friday night (the 23rd May) I’ll be having a party or three to celebrate my imminent departure from Wellington for the sunny shores of Italy and Norway.

I couldn’t quite decide what kind of party to have……. so I’m having three parties rolled into one:

1. Pot Luck. Friday 6 30pm. For quiet, respectable, people who turn up on time, want to drink tea, gossip, and maybe get home to bed early, and not damage anything in my sister’s house where I am living 27 Happy Valley Rd, Owhiro Bay. RVSP if you can be bothered.

1. Party party. 9 30pm onwards. For people who like drinking, dancing all crazy and singing, hanging out around my sister’s house (but not breaking anything or making a mess). Everyone welcome. Also at 27 Happy Valley Rd, Owhiro Bay.

1. Chill out on beach.  11 30pm-ish for a few hours. For the hippies or pyromaniacs who like toasting marshmallows. People who like breaking stuff and making a mess are also welcome to come to this party. Naked swimming and fire poi encouraged. Bring really warm clothes and blankets, head torches, candles, things to burn (car tyres, marshmallows, bananas in tinfoil). This will be on the first beach next to the Red Rocks carpark (at the end of Owhiro Bay Parade). But we will just stay at my house if it is yuck weather. Everyone and all their friends are welcome.

So decide which party category you fit into and turn up. It may be more of a continuum, with the night getting gradually more debaucherous.

Confused? Questions? My email is sophallen@hotmail.com or sophie.allen@maf.govt.nz, mobile is 029 894 08447

Filed under: , ,
View Complete Thread