Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help

Wanna learn to SCUBA? Soph and Annabel looking for others to do course with us!

•  30-03-2008, 7:22 PM

Wanna learn to SCUBA? Soph and Annabel looking for others to do course with us!

Have you been thinking of doing a PADI open water SCUBA course? Great -I need you!

It lets you SCUBA dive in open water down to 18m - great for holidays to tropical places, or exploring Wellington's south coast.

I am trying to organise a private course with New Zealand Sea Adventures www.scubadiving.co.nz/ so that I can fit it in before I leave New Zealand in May. Annabel the Awesome (Not Annabel the Smelly who some of you may have met) is keen too.

The course is two full weekends - the 19th-20th April, then 26th-27th April. It costs $425 usually for everything provided(which is the cheapest in Wellington -as it also includes the hire of mask, fins, gloves etc which other courses don't) But it doesn't give you free diving on weekend afterward -just a discount. 

If you have some snorkel gear already then it is cheaper -and the more people we get the cheaper will get too. Plus you will get to enjoy hanging out with other members of the tramping club 

Give me an email at sophie.allen@maf.govt.nz or text 029 894 0847 if you are interested 

View Complete Thread