Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Movies at Brooklyn

•  17-06-2007, 8:13 PM

Re: Movies at Brooklyn

Cool Beans Sarah

but beware- kieran smells!

don't worry jess he will be banished.... we will lock him in the basement and throw away the key. 

good idea sarah, but make sure you steal his headlamp first, brooklyn gets a bit sketchy after 10 ;)

i reackon it will be a whole lot less sketchy once kieran is locked in the basement, what do you think jess?

oh definitly. right, now that its safe for everyone to come, we expect a crowd!

Did you hear someone invited johnny depp? I bet he will turn up, can't see why he wouldn't...

Well, he might be intimidated by the brooklyn coolness, but we will make sure he feels welcome!

if he dresses as a pirate he might just be able to meet the coolness criteria

indeed. right, shall we add any other incentives sarah? i mean really, johnny here and keiran in the basement, people should be pretty excited now.

can't think of any... but i would recommend to anyone who wants to up their coolness stakes that dressing as a pirate is to be highly recommended, as yes i know it doesn't really relate to the film, but you could say darrrhh with a german accent and i'm sure that will tie in with the theme nicely.

i'm sure it would. other coolness points could be awarded for yummy or interesting food, high class smuggled alchoholic beverages, and monkey suits. extra points if you get a weird look from the receptionist lady ;)

we may as well add crossdressing to the list, given that there are so many people who are so good at it. 

great idea! and since kieran is locked up, why dont we invite Tina?

yeah tina is so cool, much nicer smelling than kieran i must say.  and those legs.... well....

right. since thats all sorted now, i say we go plan how to smuggle in three bags of popcorn in your purse...might need an extension...

i can only fit one in mine, but tina has a big purse, and her lumpy breasts are made out of, what was it again... popcorn?

careful now, dont want to scare people away. ok people, you get the point, get your butts up to brooklyn tomorrow!

if anyone is still reading this and has actually bothered to listen to our ramblings i have two points. one you have too much time on your hands and two, no i forgot what two was....

ah, such enlightenment from sarah, enjoy the night kids,

Sarah the Savvy and Jess the Mess

Savvy like from pirates.. well that's a good choice of words if i do say so myself     arrggghh i agree says johnny

Jess Clark
View Complete Thread