Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Round the Bays

Last post 27-01-2011, 9:29 PM by tombelgrano. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  27-01-2011, 9:29 PM 5742

Round the Bays

From VUWSA:

Thanks to all those who have already signed up to be part of the Victoria University team for Round the Bays. For those of you that haven’t, it’s not too late! Registrations close Wednesday 9 February.

We have been lucky enough to get some VUW t-shirts from the very kind marketing folks at the University, so those who have already signed up will receive a free t-shirt. Please email me your size and I will do my best to ensure you receive a suitable size.

The next 23 people who sign up at the Round the Bays site and select Victoria University as their team will also receive one of our stylee VUW  t-shirts, so make sure you get in quick to avoid missing out! You will be emailed if you are one of the lucky 23.

To join the Victoria University team go to http://www.wellingtonroundthebays.co.nz/Home_13.htm

Go to the online registration page and select "I would like to search for an existing team"

Enter Victoria University as the team name and click the "tick" button

Select the team in the drop down bar and click the "tick" button

Click "join"

Complete registration form. All registration categories (Individual/Family/Half Marathon) can be part of a team

Registration packs can be picked up from the Rec Centre at a later date which I will confirm and those receiving T-shirts can pick them up at the same time. Those that are lucky enough to get a t-shirt please make sure you wear them on race day so we can all look sharp and dominate on the day! Everyone who enters our team will also go into a draw to win one of five $20 grocery vouchers!

Please note that we have a limited number of t-shirts and sizes however we will do our best to accommodate everyone. Don’t forget we also have group training sessions on The Boyd Wilson Field on Mondays and Tuesdays from 12- 1pm. Please email if you would like a copy of our training programme.

President 2011
View as RSS news feed in XML