Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Gourmet food on a Shoestring Budget cooking classes, become the next Alison Holst!

Last post 24-03-2007, 6:20 PM by LoneWolf. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  24-03-2007, 10:57 AM 394

Gourmet food on a Shoestring Budget cooking classes, become the next Alison Holst!

Hi guys, just thought some of you might be interested in gourmet food cooking classes being held at Rongotai College, its part of their Adult Community Education night class program. It's on Thursday nights from 7am to 9pm, it starts on the 17th of May and goes for weeks, it'll transform you from being a culinary retard to a culinary super-hero, gauranteed.

here's the brochure description:

"learn to prepare interesting, appetizing and inexpensive meat-based and vegetarian meals for family and flatmates using low-cost and seasonal food. Increase your repertoire of easy meals and pick up lots of practical cooking tips. Tastings included."

So, I've already enrolled!

Pick up a copy of the Rongotai College Adult Community Education from the local library etc or look at www.rongotai.school.nz

It'll be a great skill  for the Gourmet trip

Sammy Roo
  •  24-03-2007, 10:58 AM 395 in reply to 394

Re: Gourmet food on a Shoestring Budget cooking classes

Oops I meant to say it goes for 4 weeks, and costs $65

Sammy Roo
  •  24-03-2007, 4:49 PM 396 in reply to 395

oops again: I meant 7PM to 9PM not  7am ! (a 14 hour cooking class that 'goes for weeks' for $65 would really be a bargain wouldn't it? Alison Holst would be impressed)

Sammy Roo
  •  24-03-2007, 6:20 PM 405 in reply to 396

10 points for your editing eye. Sounds like a good investment (the course i mean, not your fixing of typos)
View as RSS news feed in XML