Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Kayaking this Weekend

Last post 06-06-2007, 8:19 PM by LoneWolf. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-06-2007, 8:13 PM 1277

Kayaking this Weekend

Hey Guys,

Marked on the calender this weekend are Kayaking and the Cross Dressing Southern Crossing. The cross dressing really is the main event, but if you ate way too much chocolat during the week or have a couple of exams or another reason for not needing to Cross-dress and Tramp at the same time, then this maybe for you!

We're going to go to hire a few kayaks from fergs on Sunday say about 12:00, then go make some big voyages; this may include the sights of Oriental Parade, Te Papa, Frank Kitts Park, and if the weather is kind we could go a bit further afield. It's a good way to kill a couple of hours and not too stressful. Fergs supply most gear you need like lifejackets, skirts and paddles with the boats, but as always bring something warm; a Polypro and something windproof are a bare minimum, also a change of clothes. Please don't bring jeans for the paddle. Cost for 2 Hour Sea Kayak is $20.

Check out the full website here: http://www.fergskayaks.co.nz/Hire.231.0.html

Anyways, if you're keen, reply to me directly by clicking the "Contact" button or doyletr@yahoo.com

Cheers, Timmy 

Filed under: ,
  •  06-06-2007, 8:19 PM 1279 in reply to 1277

Re: Kayaking this Weekend

im keen for kayaking. txt me and let me know if it's still happening
View as RSS news feed in XML