Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Tramping gear discounts (R&R?)

Last post 15-04-2009, 7:34 PM by Jason. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  25-03-2009, 5:04 PM 4221

Tramping gear discounts (R&R?)

hello, does anyone know when R&R (i think) are going to have a night for vuwtc members to get some sweet discounts? I think there was talk about it at last weeks meeting.

Cheers

Alex  

•  25-03-2009, 7:22 PM 4222 in reply to 4221

Re: Tramping gear discounts (R&R?)

There is no date set yet but we are working on it.

Jason
    activnz@gmail.com
  •  30-03-2009, 1:16 PM 4244 in reply to 4222

Hi all,

Just an update around this. I have been in contact with R n' R's Wellington branch manager. They are very keen to set something up for us. We'd be looking at something near the start of the second half of semester so in about a months time. I know this is quite late in the semester but we're I think we'll be running with this so that R n' R Wellington and the club can get a feel for how this might work and all going well I'd hope we can arrange a buy night at the start of each semester.

I'll keep you updated and hopefully give you heaps of notice. Will also be looking for comments around what you might like to purchase so R n' R can make sure they have enough stock.

Jason
    activnz@gmail.com
  •  15-04-2009, 7:34 PM 4275 in reply to 4244

Hi all,

A quick update on this. R n' R is working hard to get some flyers together, co-ordinate stock levels etc etc so that this is a good opportunity for everyone. We're looking at a date in mid April and I will let you know more as soon as possible. 

Jason
    activnz@gmail.com
View as RSS news feed in XML