Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

This Friday Night

Last post 25-09-2008, 10:56 PM by JeremyHaines. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  25-09-2008, 2:23 AM 3633

This Friday Night

This Friday evenging come over to my place and check out where I am now living.     I will have pleanty of food for us to come up with something for dinner.    Afterwards if the weather is ok I plan on taking a bottle of wine out to Makara walking out to the saddle on the hill south of the beach.   (about 20 minutes walk at the most) and spending the night out there.    If the weather is not so good I will have a dvd we could watch or something.  I'm not planning a big loud party thing as my lovely land lord lives right next door.

So turn up sometime after 6pm.    Dinner probably start cooking 7:30 and served around 8:00.   Of to Makara around 9:30 or so.

My place is at 2a Vera St, Karori.   Its the little place above the doubble garage.   

Depending on when you plan to turn up and what you want to do,stuff to bring may include the following: 

An empty bowl or plate.   (I only have 2 bowls and 3 plates)   

A fork.   (I only have 4 of these)

Something to drink.

A torch

Sleeping mat, Sleeping bag, Blanket.

Someone to snuggle up to!    

Would be good if we had a car or two to get out to Makara.  

Cheers

Jeremy..............:) 

•  25-09-2008, 9:48 AM 3634 in reply to 3633

Re: This Friday Night

Sounds good man.

I'll be coming through so again if anyone wants a ride to and/or from or a sober driver let me know...

Jason
    activnz@gmail.com
  •  25-09-2008, 10:56 PM 3640 in reply to 3633

Re: This Friday Night

And if you do drive over tomorrow night can you please not park infront of the Garages as my LandLord also needs to get in and out etc.

Cheers

Jeremy..............:) 

View as RSS news feed in XML